Calling all Vikings fans! While we’re waiting for the return of Vikings, we’ve got five Season 4 DVD prize packs to give away.
The contest begins Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. ET. For full details, please see the rules below.
Vikings DVD Contest Rules
To be eligible for the Contest, entrants must be legal residents of Canada, excluding the province of Quebec and must be of the age of majority or older at the time of entry. Employees of Corus and its affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and the household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. CONTEST PERIOD
The Contest shall run from Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. ET to Friday, June 16, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”) after which time no further entries will be considered.
3. HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, entrants must complete and submit the online entry form located vikingsdvdcontest.rsvp360.co (the “Contest Website”).
Limit of one (1) entry per person during the Contest Period.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any entrant may be required to provide Corus with proof that they are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with their entry.
There are five (5) prize packs (the “Prizes”) available to be won, each consisting of a Vikings season 4 volume 1 and volume 2 DVD. The approximate value of each Prize is one hundred and ten Canadian dollars (CDN$110).
Corus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a Prize or any part thereof cannot be awarded for any reason. The Prize(s) are not transferable and not redeemable for cash, will not be extended under any circumstances and must be accepted as offered without substitution. Winners will be responsible for any expense not explicitly included in the Prize.
Prizes will be distributed within ten (10) business days after each winner has been successfully contacted and fulfilled the requirements set out herein. Shipped Prizes shall not be insured and Corus shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected Prize.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS
Upon completion of the Contest Period, in Toronto, ON, five (5) entrants will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
The selected entrants will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail no later than Tuesday, June 20, 2017 and must respond to the notification within three (3) business days. If a selected entrant does not respond in the allotted time, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a Prize and another entrant may be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries in Corus’ sole discretion. Corus shall be in no way responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Corus’ failure to receive a selected entrant’s response.
The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by Corus during the Contest Period. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant(s) will be required to: (i) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail; (ii) comply with the Rules; and (iii) may be required to sign and return the Release (described below).
The winners may be required to execute a winner release form (the “Release”), as determined by Corus in its sole discretion, that confirms each winner’s: (i) eligibility for the Contest; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of Corus and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grants to Corus of the unrestricted right, in Corus’ sole discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the winner’s name, image, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within two (2) business days of the date indicated on the accompanying letter of notification or the verification as a winner or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
7.PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant: (i) grants to Corus the right to use his/her name, mailing address, age of majority confirmation, telephone number and/or e-mail address (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winners and coordinating the provision of the Prizes; (ii) grants to the Corus the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that Corus may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of Corus in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii)
By opting-in online you consent to Corus’ and any of its corporate affiliate’s use of your Personal Information to contact you by e-mail about promoting draws and contests similar to the Contest, promote opportunities to subscribe to newsletters or promotional clubs, and notify you about related products or services.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant:
- Agrees to abide by these Rules and the decisions of Corus which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification;
- Releases and holds harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Rules, or any Prize-related activity;
- Agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the entrant’s participation in the Contest, without limitation; and
- If selected as a winner, agrees that his/her name may be used in any and all forms of media, without any further compensation by Corus and waives all rights (including moral rights) with respect to printed, broadcast and other forms of publicity.
- Corus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or these Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media platforms on which the Contest may have been promoted and/or publicized and any personal information provided by an entrant is being provided to Corus. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest must be directed to Corus and not to any of the social media platforms on which the Contest may have been advertised
- The Contest is subject to all applicable laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.